Unsure about how to set up you artwork or photo files for printing? See below for information on accepted file types, sizes, resolution and colour profiles.
Large Format Prints – Supported files
- JPEG (Try and keep compression above 8, and avoid gradients and resaving the same file more than once.)
Please call us if you have other file formats, and we’ll do our best to help.
Large Format Prints
- TIFFs or JPEG files are accepted (no unflattened PSD files unless further editing is required).
- Supply native application files if the design needs further editing.
- Supply artwork at 100% of full size with bleed, or 10% if this isn’t possible (please let us know if this is the case).
- Supply all linked files/fonts (if any).
- Embed colour profiles in images and let us know what colour profiles you used in your document. (We prefer AdobeRGB or FOGRA39.)
When possible, please provide files with 300dpi or greater. Photos may be provided at whatever the maximum available size is.